Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dear Father

I let go of things that don’t serve me
I give these up and surrender all to you
Lord I pray you give me a garment of praise for this dowdy one of burden
That I rise each day to thank you for all the wonder and splendor you give so freely to me
For I know
I am exceptionally blessed and favored
I know you will turn around what seems hard to a song of beauty simply coz I acknowledge you
And I do!!
You are everything to me….
I stand coz you make me
I sleep coz you embrace me
I walk coz you guide me
I laugh coz you touch me
I’m great coz you love me
And what does that make you?
Awesome!!! beyond description, to beautiful for words, to wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing I have ever seen or heard
Who can grasp your infinite wisdom?
Who can fathom the depth of your love?
You are beautiful beyond description,
Majesty enthroned above
By T. Walmsley
and Lyrics - I stand in Awe of You from Sovereign Grace Praise

No comments: