Wednesday, October 8, 2014

COMMIT TO GOD COZ HE IS COMMITTED TO YOU

Dear God
I commit to talk to you when tempted
To walk with you when persecuted
To ask of you when challenged, intimidated and lacking wisdom
To be proactive in your word, prayer and praise
To be still - when every thing in me wants to jump - and get my solution my own way
To acknowledge that I walk by faith and not by sight
To disagree with the lies of the enemy with the truth of your word
To acknowledge that my heritage is special because you adopted me
To not be ashamed of whom I serve and whose I belong
To speak up when you say speak and to shut up when the enemy says freak!
To not act on imp - ulse but on Gods pulse which is of love, peace and righteousness
To know that when the ODDS are against me - you even the score by making me WIN!!
That your word never fails - your revelation word given to me is for direction, selection and celebration
To trust your heart when I cant trust mine
To lay every weight and sin that so easily besets at the cross and trust your word and anointing that destroys every yoke
That I have all and everything in me to be all that I should be
That no more shall I stand in the way of your prompting in my life and that by your grace I will fulfill your call
To realize that I am not forgotten or forsaken - that you know my name
That no trial or test can finish me but that indeed I will come out as gold - to the glory of your name
That I have much to be grateful for because the King of kings and the Lord of lords and the Creator of all is on my side
Therefore enemies of God watch out for God will have his day and his glory will not be denied

By Trudy ... Daughter of the Most High!

No comments: